May 9, 2011

What Happened At The Regatta (In Case You Missed It)

105

112

121

126

079

113

This post inspired by a charming little cartoon we used to have pinned up on the SailComm section of the Sebago Canoe Club bulletin board. I'll have to look to see if it's still up when I go to water in the morning, because I can't remember the cartoonist's name, but as I was reminded of it last night as I sorted through all the pictures I'd taken of little boats going this way and that, with puffy clouds in the sky behind it.

The pictures, of course, are a few of mine from Saturday's Laser District 8 regatta, hosted by the Sailing Committee of the Sebago Canoe Club. What a lovely day of racing we had, and great food afterwards, too!

Many more pictures here.

Cross-posted at Frogma

No comments: